Wordless Wednesday {linky}

Oktober 30, 2012
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

We had a Halloween Party this past weekend. And what did I go as? Crazy Cat Lady, of course!! Mainly because of the big running joke everyone has of me....or maybe its not a joke? Maybe this is a flash-forward! AHHHH Now THAT is scary!

Crazy Cat Lady
Personally, I think I look HIDEOUS!

Anyone want to guess what my husband is??
Hint: its 2 characters combined into 1!

Latest Pinterest craft....confirms the crazy cat lady theory!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Please follow Cookin' for my Captain via GFC, FaceBook or Networks Blog!
~Leave a comment if you're a new follower, so I can return the follow!
~Grab the WW button if you want to...
...and add your "Wordless Wednesdays" up below!

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »