Wordless Wednesday {w/ Linky}

November 06, 2012
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
I just can't get enough of the 80s! haha! Seems to be the thing to do this year. LOVE IT. This is my PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel) group. We are learning a flash mob! Can't wait to show the video--its in the process of being professionally put together!

I'm getting a hang of crimping my hair....i just might bring it back into fashion!

We had about 75 ladies moving to the beat!!
Pretty Fall decorated tables!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Please follow Cookin' for my Captain via GFC, FaceBook or Networks Blog!
~Leave a comment if you're a new follower, so I can return the follow!
~Grab the WW button if you want to...
...and add your "Wordless Wednesdays" up below!

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »